Absolute Focus is a daily nootropic supplement that promotes mental performance, focus, learning, clarity, alertness, cognitive improvement, logical reasoning, memory recall, overall energy and more.
Frequently referred to as the "smart pill" or "limitless pill" due to its incredible results and industry-leading performance.
You will earn up to 185 points for purchasing this product.
Absolute Focus Product Details
Absolute Focus is Bright Brain's award-winning nootropic that promotes focus, learning, energy, cognitive enhancement, overall energy, logical reasoning, memory recall, problem-solving and mental performance. Some might call it the best brain vitamin available, we call it Absolute Focus.
Designed to be taken regularly by those who want a mental edge to keep them sharp, focused, productive and improve their cognition long term. It is like giving your brain another gear to deal with complex tasks, mental speed responding to stimuli, recall, and problem-solving. Whether you are at work, a social gathering, working out, studying, researching or testing, this will give you that special x-factor to perform at your best.
Bright Brain’s development process for Absolute Focus is unique and not only dedicated to effective ingredients. We research how they combine, interact, and work together to get delivered to your body and brain for the most successful results possible.
When You Take Absolute Focus From Bright Brain, It Targets & Promotes:
400 mg / Capsule
Made In The U.S.A.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois
Multiple Shipping Facilities
All ingredients are lab tested
Quality is guaranteed
Natural & Synthetic Ingredients
Science Not Marketing
Doctors, Scientists, and Chemists
Trust our science and experience
All Lab Tests Provided
Brief Ingredient Summary
(More Information & Citations On The Ingredients Tab Above)
Adrafinil metabolizes within the body into Modafinil, the most popular and widely known nootropic around. As it is processed through your bloodstream, it increases the production of neurotransmitters called hypocretin, while increasing levels of dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, histamine, and glutamate.
Citicoline is an acetylcholine precursor, which one of the most important neurotransmitters released by motor neurons of the nervous system. Citicoline exhibits neuroprotective properties and assists in the transport of dopamine in the body to work with the other ingredients of Absolute Focus to perform better and increase it’s targeted effects.
Phenylpiracetam is an improved version of older racetam's, which is 10x stronger and much more effective. It enhances the body’s ability to absorb fats, lipids, and oils in the body to help increase the production of neurotransmitters and glutamate for dopamine retention. This is key to increased motivation, stamina, energy, memory and attention while boosting performance, reducing headache risks and improved neuroprotection.
This targets alpha brain waves by increasing two key brain chemicals, BDNF and NGF in the hippocampus. These chemicals are associated with long and short-term memory, brain activity and cognitive capacity. Those neurotransmitters being stimulated result in brain signals transporting faster, giving you improved mental clarity, performance, speed of thought, clarity, focus, enthusiasm, and positivity.
Amount Per Capsule
Adrafinil (Modafinil Precursor)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, L-Glutamine
Absolute Focus Ingredient Details
Per FDA requirements, Bright Brain makes no health claims or medical statements regarding its products. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All information and statements are provided for reference only. They include citations from medical studies, clinical trials, or research, and are only for individual ingredients and not the complete Bright Brain product listed here.
Adrafinil is a wakefulness-promoting ingredient that has impressive nootropic properties. Used responsibly, it may be an effective tool for supporting lengthy mentally demanding tasks and improved cognition over time. It can increase energy, prevent fatigue and enhance focus without causing anxiety or other side effects that are typically associated with stimulants.
It may also improve mood, focus, and learning ability, and may even help keep your brain healthy.
Adrafinil is a prodrug (A biologically inactive compound which can be metabolized in the body to produce a drug.), a biologically inactive compound that is converted to an active drug inside the body. When Adrafinil is metabolized, it is converted to modafinil, a stimulant that increases wakefulness without increasing anxiety and hyperactivity that is typical of amphetamine stimulants.
Noopept is a powerful, fast-acting nootropic that's an efficient brain booster and a potent neuroprotectant. It's similar in structure to Piracetam, but up to 1,000 times more potent and even absorbed more rapidly.
Its effects and mechanisms of action are similar to those of Piracetam, but Noopept has a different chemical structure and is not technically a racetam.
Like Piracetam, Noopept enhances cognition, provides significant neuroprotection, and has both stimulant and antianxiety properties. Noopept also appears to work faster and last longer than Piracetam, and may have fewer undesirable psychostimulatory effects.
Noopept is metabolized in the liver, rapidly absorbed by the digestive system, and readily crosses the blood-brain barrier. It acts quickly once it is in the bloodstream, maximizing concentration after just 15 to 20 minutes.
Phenylpiracetam is a powerful racetam nootropic that was originally used by cosmonauts for long space missions. It's a stimulant that may also improve mood, memory, cognition, and even athletic performance. As a synthetic stimulant nootropic, studies have shown that it may enhance memory, cognition, mood, and physical function.
Phenylpiracetam’s chemical structure is similar to other racetam's, with an additional Phenyl group attached. The Phenyl group increases Phenylpiracetam’s ability to dissolve in fats, oils, and lipids, which in turn may enhance its absorption within the body. This property may explain why Phenylpiracetam is more potent than Piracetam and how it crosses the blood-brain barrier more readily and efficiently.
Though human research on Phenylpiracetam is limited, it has been shown to help restore neurological functions and daily living activities to post-stroke patients, and improve depression, anxiety, and cognitive function in patients with organic brain lesions.
Citicoline is a powerful nootropic supplement best known for its potential to enhance memory and protect the brain against memory loss.
Enhanced memory is only part of the Citicoline picture; it has also been shown to heighten focus, increase mental energy, improve reaction time, and provide better clarity of thought. Recent studies indicate that in addition to boosting many aspects of cognition, Citicoline may also be a useful treatment for a host of medical problems including head injuries, stroke, age-related neurodegenerative diseases, glaucoma, and even drug dependency.
For nootropic users, one of the most interesting aspects of Citicoline, is its ability to amplify and enhance the effects of other nootropic supplements. As a cholinergic precursor that helps increase acetylcholine levels in the brain, Citicoline works synergistically with racetam class nootropics, significantly potentiating the effects of memory boosters such as Piracetam and Phenylpiracetam while preventing the minor but annoying headaches that are common side effects associated with racetam supplementation.
Citicoline is a phospholipid that is hydrolyzed in the intestines and rapidly absorbed. On absorption, Citicoline (Also known as CDP choline) splits into choline and cytidine and is resynthesized in the liver and other tissues. It then disperses throughout the body, crossing the blood-brain barrier and entering the central nervous system.
The cytidine is then converted into uridine, a nucleotide base that is crucial to neural membrane synthesis and is believed to enhance cognition. The released choline acts as a cholinergic, increasing levels of choline in the brain.
- Take 1 pill in the morning and, if needed, 1 pill in the afternoon. Take no more than 1-2 pills daily, separated by 6-8 hours.
- Some ingredients may disrupt sleep, especially if taken later in the day. To avoid this, we recommend not taking late in the evening or before sleep.
- It is very important to drink more than your regular amount of water, to keep hydrated and prevent headaches with most nootropics.
- We do not recommend taking this supplement on an empty stomach.
- With any nootropics, it is recommended that any long-term use have periodic randomization or reduction of intake rates to ensure no tolerance or similar issues develop during usage.
- Although most users feel some effects immediately after initial usage, please note that the ingredients in Absolute Focus will take a few days to start feeling optimal results. This is due to the chemicals building up in your system with continued usage and your body and brain reacting to it by also producing its own associative chemicals which work together to produce such remarkable results.
- If you experience any side effects when taking Absolute Focus, you should stop taking it and seek medical advice.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the products ingredients.
- Adrafinil and Phenylpiracetam are both mild stimulants. Anyone with a predisposition for anxiety or stimulant products are advised to proceed carefully.
- Do not consume alcohol or recreational drugs if you have taken Adrafinil or Phenylpiracetam.
- Always contact your physician or medical specialist before taking nootropic supplements.
Ingredient Specific Contraindications
- Side effects may include headaches, stomach pain, minor skin irritations, inner tension and mild agitation or aggression.
- People with epilepsy, liver or kidney impairment, hypertension, people with atherosclerosis, or those using tranquilizers should avoid Adrafinil.
- Adrafinil can cause an increase in liver enzyme levels. Users with these issues should always consult their doctor before usage.
- Individuals taking norepinephrine-stimulating agents such as Yohimbine should be cautious when using Adrafinil.
- Adrafinil can reduce the efficacy of hormonal birth control and is not recommended for pregnant or during breast-feeding.
- Adrafinil contains an active ingredient which could induce a positive result in anti-doping tests for athletes.
- Citicoline is usually well-tolerated, but side effects may include nausea and diarrhea.
- Women who are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breastfeeding, should avoid using citicoline. We do not know if citicoline is safe for these groups.
- An excess of choline can amplify or trigger depressive episodes, and Citicoline is therefore not advised for people with a predisposition for this.
- People with epilepsy, liver or kidney impairment, hypertension, people with atherosclerosis, lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption, or those using tranquilizers should avoid using Noopept.
- Should not be used by individuals with liver or kidney issues, severe hypertension, or people with atherosclerosis.
- Phenylpiracetam might slow blood clotting. This might result in too much bleeding if it is used before surgery. Stop taking Phenylpiracetam at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- L-Glutamine should not be used by individuals with liver or kidney issues, severe hypertension, MSG sensitivity, seizures, or people with bipolar disorder.
- Do not take if allergic to gelatin.
Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under the age of 18 or have ANY pre-existing medical condition or if you are taking any prescription medications.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Certificates of Testing, Purity and/or CoA
All of Bright Brain's products have the best ingredients available. Every manufacturing batch is tested for purity and certificates of analysis. Wholesalers, Retailers, & Distributors may request a certificate or more information, please contact us with your direct request.
Product packaging might vary from items pictured. Read more here.
Warning And Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of reach of children & pets. Consult your physician before any use including if pregnant, plan to get pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition or are taking any prescribed medications or other supplements.