You can check your Order History and Order Status at any time in the Account section of the website. You will see My Orders in the left menu of the Account Section, which allows you to view all current and past purchases from Bright Brain.
When your order has changed status, you will automatically be notified via email of the change and any important details related to the update. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder and/or add brightbrain.com to the safe sender list of your email service.
ORDER STATUS DEFINITIONS
- New Or Pending Payment - This means your order has been created but no payment has been completed. Once payment is completed, the order status will change to ‘Processing’. If no payment is made, the order will automatically be canceled in the system in 7-10 days.
- Processing - This means your order has been paid for and is ready to start the process of being inspected, packaged, and prepared for shipment and pickup by the postage carrier.
- On Hold - This means your order has been manually placed on hold by our team. This is rare but could be due to a variety of reasons including:
- More information is needed from the customer to ship the order, such as address verification.
- Shipping Delays, possibly caused by low stock or carrier delays such as storms or holidays.
- Placed on hold by the request of the customer.
- Suspected Fraud - This means your order has been flagged by the credit card company or Bright Brain as suspected fraud or invalid purchase.
Depending on the reason that caused this status, Bright Brain will directly contact you via telephone or email/help desk to obtain any extra information required to verify your purchase. This might include verification of your identification or credit card, and should only be done if directly contacted by us through the brightbrain.com domain.
Bright Brain protects our customers and our business from fraud and if required, fraudulent purchases will be forwarded to the proper authorities.
- Complete - This means your order has started the process of being inspected, packaged, and finalized for shipment through the chosen carrier.
When your order status is changed to complete, you will automatically receive an email with your tracking information and order verification to the email used when placing completing the purchase.
Please note, this does not mean it has already been picked up by the carrier and is in transit to you. 99% of orders are packaged and shipped the same day as long as they are placed before 2:00 pm. Please note that we still state up to 72 hours for the item to be shipped after the status has been changed to complete, allowing for orders that are placed on the weekend, holidays, or late hours.
USPS and UPS can take 12 to 48 hours for the tracking status to be updated in their system after pick up from our facilities. Bright Brain has no control over the shipping process and cannot make changes once the item has been picked up from our fulfillment center.
- Canceled - This means the order has been canceled; Either at the request of the customer, by Bright Brain, or by the system automatically after expiring without payment for 7 to 10 days.
- Returned - This means your item(s) has been approved for return by our Warranty Team and is waiting to be received and processed by them upon arrival of the shipment to Bright Brain using the instructions provided during the return process.
- Refunded - This means your return has arrived at our facilities and has been processed and refunded by the Warranty Team. Returns can take 7 to 10 business days to process and be refunded after arrival at our facilities. You will be automatically notified when your refund is complete.
If you have additional questions about your order and its status, please do not hesitate to contact us via Help Desk at any time. We are here to help!